What Makes Us Different
Foresight companies are advanced manufacturing companies providing critical machined parts and subsystems for industry leaders in semiconductor, aerospace, defense and other industries. We specialize in complex CNC machining of engineered plastics and metal parts, with critical quality requirements. We strive to be our Customers Preferred Supplier and collaboration partner with shared goals and objectives. We do this by providing a Strategic Cost Advantage to be the most competitive supplier, and by providing solutions to supply chain challenges.
Value Added Assembly
Rapid Prototype Machining (RPM)
High Purity Equipment System
Foresight was founded in 1995 to meet the growing demands for aerospace level manufacturing processes for critical new applications in plastics and complex metal products. Since its inception, it has grown from a 6,000 square foot facility to a global manufacturing company with a broad range of capabilities and locations in both the US and Malaysia.
Technology & Quality Leadership
At Foresight, we are driven to be our customer’s long term partner to solve supply chain challenges. Our objective is to build a Strategic Cost Advantage by leading the industry in Equipment Technology, Manufacturing Processes, Quality and overall Cost Structure. Combining these core objectives allow Foresight to stay ahead of the competition.
Equipment Technology Leadership
- Constant acquisition of Advanced CNC Machining Equipment technologies to reduce labor costs and increase throughput (Flexible Manufacturing Systems, 5 Axis, Multi Pallet, Multi Axis)
- Consistently adding new manufacturing processes such as automatic lathes, injection molding, near net shape molding to allow cost reduction and new manufacturing approaches for our customers
- Internally developed Continuous Improvement processes that bring in advances in everything from work-flow, deburring, part marking, automation and more
- Develop Best Known Methods (BKM) in key manufacturing processes such as milling, deburring, and welding thru new tooling, machining approaches and automation to achieve the lowest process times in the industry
- Automation of indirect labor activities to lower the indirect work needed to create value and improve performance. This extends thru every department in the company
- Use of advanced software automation and data analytics to drive faster, more accurate decision making with less effort.
- We automate Quality processes for speed and consistency. Including software based bubbling of prints, automated generation of AS9100 inspection forms, CNC machine probing, CMM inspection and internal metrics.
- Extensive experience in complex FAIR, PPAP, and other part qualifications for critical applications
Overhead Cost Advantages
- Maintain lowest cost to customers for manufacturing overhead, assets and working capital.
- Smart investments in facilities and equipment.
- Take advantage of Asia cost advantages of production and administrative activities.